As a part of "the end of the summer extravaganza",
we went to the Jelly Belly Factory today in Fairfield.
The boys have been begging me to take them there
for a long time.
Caleb
Lia, Josh, Jaycie and Caleb
We went on the tour. Then, got a bit to eat.
Nolan, Melissa S., me, Melissa B. and McKay
Welcome, Sterling
11 years ago

2 comments:
I wanted to say hi, I don't think we have seen you guys since the Pogues moved away, but it was fun to see your family.
I saw you on Shauna's blog, we are in the same ward.
We are doing good, still out in Livermore. Just keeping busy with the kids.
Do you talk to the Pogues anymore? Did you know they adopted a daughter, she is 11. We saw them last November but haven't talked to them since. I guess its time to call and check in. =)
We need to have a party sometime with all the people who we used to get together with and catch up on how everyone is.
Post a Comment