I absolutely adore these animal towels. I'd like to
thank Danelle for showing me how to make them
both today at the super Saturday and about a year
ago at an enrichment meeting at church.
Below is my favorite shot of the boys.
Brotherly love!!! I didn't even have to ask them to hug.
This is my favorite shot of the towels.
In the future, I plan to make flower towels. We'll
see how it goes. I'll keep you posted. No pun intended!
Welcome, Sterling
11 years ago

2 comments:
Love the towels!! I can make the hooded towels, but turning them into animals? Haven't learned that trick yet. I can't believe how much Josh looks like David and Caleb looks like you. Your kids are getting so big now! They're still cute. Hope you're doing well. I've been checking out your blog whenever you have a new post.
Very cute! I wish I could sew or do anything crafty for that matter. :)
Just wanted to say thanks so much for commenting about our Bilingual Fun products on Bloggy Giveaways. I appreciate the interest! We often do giveaways as well, so if you are interested feel free to sign up for our newsletter. We also provide interactive sites and tips that may be fun for your students as well. Thanks again! Jen at www.bilingualfun.com
Post a Comment