Last November, I was invited to a recipe exchange. Sunshine shared her family recipe. Every Christmas morning her mother makes this recipe. I tried it out on David's family and I can see why. I'd give this recipe two thumbs up:). Thanks Sunshine!
16 oz. cubed frozen potatoes
1 stick butter (melted)
1 Cup grated cheddar
1 Cup grated Monterey Jack
1 cup ultra thin deli meat (your choice)
1/2 cup evaporated milk
3 Eggs
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 9" pie plate
Spray pie plate with non stick spray and put potatoes in, patting them down against the sides like a pie crust, pour melted butter over potatoes as evenly as possible. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes.
Take out of oven, layer cheese then deli meat. Beat eggs, evaporated milk and garlic salt together. Then, pour over frittata, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until knife comes out clean.
Welcome, Sterling
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment