Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Alameda County Fair


I love the Alameda County Fair. I've gone at least once a
year for as long as I can remember. Last night, Christal
and I took the kids to see the Doodlebops. It was Friday.
All Fridays children 12 and under are free. Normally, it's
just children under 6.

My favorite parts about the fair are the concerts, the
food, the local photographers and the homemade goodies.
As you can see we saw the Doodlebops last night.
The kids were so excited they could hardly contain
themselves. Tonight, we're going to see Terri Clark.
It's country music, my favorite. The best part about
the concerts is that they don't charge extra for them.
It's included in the price of admission.

Each year I have at least one cinnamon roll. They're so good.
I kind of felt a little bad for the people in this stand last night
because it was 101 degrees outside and they were stuck
inside baking. That sounds unbearable to me, but not
enough to dissuade me from eating one.

Caleb and Justin enjoying their overpriced icees.

Josh eating his portion of a cinnamon roll.
Don't worry it was only one third of what you
see here. :)
Josh is my lucky boy. When we went back
on Saturday he won tickets for two adults and
two children to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Then, two minutes later won two tickets for
the Harvest Festival.

What better than a nice foot message after a long
day at the fair or a short one for that matter?

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Rogers said...

Your pics came out awsome!! We had somuch fun Thanks again :)