Sunday, April 13, 2008

The joys of parenting

I had to put my Hoover steam cleaner
to good use this evening. After walking
in the boys room to pick it up a little.
I noticed chocolate milk on the letter "K"
of their alphabet carpet. So, I asked
Caleb if he knew anything about it.
He said, "I had to put the chocolate milk
on the rug because there was a fire". I
have to admit, I'm happy it was only
a pretend fire. It's really hard to be
upset about something like this when he
has such a vivid imagination.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Junsay said...

That's so funny Steph! When I was young I thought I'd help my mom iron. I must have turned it on and then left it on the rug...it burned an iron shaped hole right through to the frame! Luck for me it didn't burn the whole house down!! That goodness Caleb's was just a pretend fire!!

Kathryn said...

That is hilarious! Kids amaze me sometimes, they can be so mischevious.

Jessica said...

How funny! That little boy is going to give you a run for your money. He seems like a fun kid to have.